Lemongrass Ginger Mixed Berry Smoothie Bowl
Recipe created by Ally Phillips, Dole blogger ambassador.
Calories per serving
- 3 cups frozen DOLE® Mixed Berries, partially thawed
- 1 tablespoon lemongrass paste
- 1 teaspoon ginger paste
- 3 tablespoons honey, plus extra for drizzling
- 1 container (5 to 6 oz.) vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled
- 1/8 teaspoon salt, optional
- Combine the berries, lemongrass, ginger, honey, yogurt, avocado and salt in a food processor or blender. Cover; blend until smooth.
- Serve in small bowls. Have a variety of toppings available for garnishing and topping the mixed berry smoothie bowl.