Calories per serving
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) frozen DOLE Tropical Gold® Pineapple, partially thawed
- 2 teaspoons mango habanero seasoning
- 8 to 10 wooden skewers soaked in water
- 4 to 5 pound whole chicken
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1-1/2 tablespoons no salt seasoning blend
- 6 garlic cloves, crushed
- 6 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 large lemon cut into slices
- fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) frozen DOLE® Cranberries, partially thawed
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Stir together, pineapple chunks and mango habanero seasoning until evenly coated. Thread 5 to 7 pineapple chunks onto each skewer. Place on parchment paper covered baking sheet.
- Rinse and pat dry chicken. Stir together salt and no salt seasoning. Put half seasoning inside the chicken cavity with one half lemon slices, 3 smashed garlic cloves, half butter cut into pieces and half chopped rosemary. Coat outside chicken lightly with cooking spray. Sprinkle the remaining salt mixture over the skin. Place in roasting pan.
- Pour coconut milk and broth around chicken and sprinkle with remaining rosemary. Place lid on roasting pan or cover completely with foil.
- Bake 2-1/2 hours or until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Remove lid and spoon coconut mixture over chicken. Turn oven to broil and place chicken in oven about 10 to 12-inches from broiler. Broil 5 minutes or until chicken is golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool slightly.
- Place pineapple skewers on baking sheet in oven about 10 to 12-inches from broiler. Broil 6 to 8 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve roasted chicken with pineapple skewers and cranberries and favorite veggie sides.