Cold pineapple soup.
Calories per serving
- 3 cups fresh DOLE® Tropical Gold® Pineapple, chunked, divided
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped, divided
- 1 cup yellow bell pepper, chopped, divided
- 2/3 cup DOLE Red Onion, chopped, divided
- 1-1/4 cups DOLE Pineapple Juice
- 2 tbsp reduced fat Italian salad dressing
- 2 tbsp granulated sucralose sweetener or sugar
- 2 tbsp fresh DOLE Cilantro, chopped
- 1 tbsp jalapeno chiles, chopped
- Combine 1 cup pineapple chunks, 1/2 cup cucumber, 1/2 cup bell pepper and 1/3 cup onion in medium bowl; set aside
- Combine pineapple juice, Italian dressing, sweetener, cilantro, chilies and remaining pineapple chunks, cucumber, bell pepper, and onion in blender or food processor. Cover; blend until smooth. Stir into reserved pineapple mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate 2 hours or until chilled. Serve.
*May substitute with 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE Pineapple chunks, drained, divided.