Honeydew Orange and Berry Salad
A tasty honeydew orange and berry salad.
Calories per serving
- 2 cans (15 oz.) DOLE® Mandarin Oranges, drained
- 2 cups honeydew, cantaloupe balls
- 1 cup frozen DOLE Strawberries and Blueberries Mix
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- Toss together mandarin oranges, melon balls and strawberries, in medium bowl.
- Stir together lime juice and honey; pour over fruit. Toss fruit gently to evenly coat with dressing.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 15 minutes to allow flavors to blend. Sprinkle with almonds.