Hawaiian Style Burgers
Hawaiian style burgers.
Calories per serving
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 can (8 oz.) Canned Pineapple Slices in 100 Pineapple Juice
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup teriyaki baste & glaze
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1/4 tsp. garlic salt
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Tear off a sheet of non-stick foil. Make drainage holes in the non-stick foil with a grilling fork; set aside. Combine barbecue sauce and teriyaki sauce; set aside.
- Combine ground beef, red onion, garlic salt, pepper and 1/2 cup barbecue sauce mixture in large bowl until well blended. Shape beef or turkey mixture into 8 burgers, 4-inches round and 1/2-inch thick.
- Place foil sheet with holes on grill grate with non-stick (dull) side facing up. Immediately place burgers and pineapple slices on foil. Grill burgers and pineapple uncovered 5 minutes; turn. Brush with remaining barbecue sauce mixture; grill 5 minutes or until burgers are done. Top burgers with 1 slice cheese and grilled pineapple slices before removing from grill. Serve on onion rolls with remaining barbecue sauce and lettuce, if desired.