Calories per serving
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2 egg(s)
- 1 can (8 oz.) DOLE® Crushed Pineapple, undrained
- 1/3 cup macadamia nuts or walnuts, chopped
- 1 cup coconut, flaked
- 2 cups prepared baking mix
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cream sugar and butter in large bowl. Add eggs one at a time; beat well. Add undrained pineapple, nuts and 1/2 cup coconut and mix well. Stir in baking mix until just blended.
- Pour batter into 9 x 5-inch loaf pan, sprayed with vegetable cooking spray. Sprinkle and lightly press remaining 1/2 cup coconut into top of cake.
- Bake 50 minutes or until top is golden brown or wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes; remove from pan and cool slightly on wire rack. Serve warm.