Calories per serving
- 3/4 cup bottled poppy seed dressing, divided
- 3 boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 pkg. (9 oz.) lettuce and radicchio salad blend
- 1 can (15 oz.) DOLE Mandarin Oranges, drained
- 1 cup frozen DOLE Sliced Strawberries
- 1/4 cup toasted almonds, slivered (optional)
- Remove 1/4 cup dressing for chicken.
- Grill or broil chicken 5 to 10 minutes on each side or until chicken is no longer pink in center, brushing occasionally with 1/4 cup reserved dressing. Discard any remaining dressing. Cut chicken crosswise into 1/2-inch thick slices.
- Line 3 individual plates with salad blend. Arrange chicken, mandarin oranges and strawberries over salad. Sprinkle almonds over salad, if desired. Serve with remaining dressing.