Gluten Free Pineapple Margherita Cauliflower Crust Pizza
A delicious gluten free cauliflower crust pizza topped with pineapple, tomatoes, and basil.
Calories per serving
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced into 1/4" thick rounds
- 2 roma tomatoes, sliced into 1/4" thick rounds
- 1 can (8 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Tidbits, drained
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Shred or grate cauliflower into tiny pieces. Place in microwave-safe bowl, cover microwave on High 4 minutes. Cool; use a clean dish towel to press out water until cauliflower is dry. Stir egg, Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper into cauliflower and mix well. Press cauliflower mixture onto baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Form into a circle. Bake 10 minutes or until crust has lightly browned.
- Top with mozzarella cheese and tomatoes. Sprinkle pineapple over crust. Bake 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle basil on top, if desired. Cool slightly before cutting.