Gluten Free Blueberry Corn Muffin Bites
These corn muffin bites are gluten free and full of sweet blueberries and pecans.
Calories per serving
- 3/4 cup gluten-free flour
- 1/2 cup cornmeal
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup vanilla soy or almond milk
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans (optional)
- 1 egg(s)
- 1-1/2 tablespoons vegetable or canola oil
- 1-1/2 cups frozen DOLE® Wild Blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat mini muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Stir together flour, corn meal, baking powder, brown sugar, and salt. Remove 1 tablespoon flour mixture, set aside.
- Add milk, pecans, egg, and oil until thoroughly mixed.
- Toss together reserved flour mixture and blueberries. Gently fold into batter. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake 15 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.