Garden Patch Pizza
Former Dole associate and a long-time ambassador, Bonnie Lewis has inspired these fun, yet healthier kid friendly step by step recipes. A tasty and easy veggie pizza sweetened with pineapple.
Calories per serving
- 1 12-inch prepared pizza crust
- 1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1-1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup DOLE® Pineapple Tidbits, drained
- 1 cup broccoli florets, cooked and drained
- 1/4 cup sliced red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Brush crust with oil.
- Spoon sauce over crust.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Top with pineapple, broccoli, bell pepper, and green onion.
- Bake for 20 min. or until golden brown.