Try this fruity sushi for a fun appetizer.
Calories per serving
- 1 can (13.5 oz.) lite coconut milk
- 1 cup sweet rice, washed
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 cups frozen DOLE® Mango Chunks, partially thawed
- Heat coconut milk, rice, vinegar and salt to boiling in medium saucepan. Cover; reduce heat, simmer 15 minutes or until milk is almost absorbed. Remove from heat; let stand, covered 15 minutes.
- Evenly divide rice mixture into 10 to 12 portions into 2-inch rectangular shapes. Place on baking sheet lined with wax paper.
- Cut mango chunks into thin slices. Gently press mango slices onto each rectangle.
- Wrap sushi with thin strips of nori, if desired.
- Chill, until ready to serve.
- NOTE: Frozen DOLE® Sliced Peaches or frozen DOLE® Tropical Gold® Pineapple Chunks may also be used.