Fruity Yogurt Parfait
Former Dole associate and a long-time ambassador, Bonnie Lewis has inspired these fun, yet healthier kid friendly step by step recipes. A quick and easy breakfast.
Calories per serving
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Tidbits, drained
- 1 cup frozen DOLE® Raspberries, partially thawed
- 1 cup vanilla lowfat yogurt
- 1 medium banana, peeled and sliced
- 1/3 cup DOLE Raisins
- 1/4 cup almonds, sliced and toasted
- Layer pineapple, yogurt, raspberries, bananas and raisins in four 6 oz. glasses.
- Sprinkle each parfait with almonds.