Fruity Greens Smoothie Bowl
Recipe created by Dole Blogger Ambassador Ally Phillips.
Calories per serving
- 2 bags (8 oz. each) DOLE Refreshing Greens Crafted Smoothie Blend
- 2-1/2 cups frozen DOLE Blueberries, partially thawed, divided
- 14 to 16 frozen DOLE® Sliced Peaches
- 1-1/2 cups vanilla almond milk
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons hemp seeds or crushed flax seeds
- 3 tablespoons maca powder or matcha powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Pinch sea salt
- Place refreshing green blends, 1-1/2 cups blueberries, eight peach slices, almond milk, 1/4 cup hemp seeds, maca powder and cinnamon in blender or food processor. Cover; blend until smooth. Season to taste with salt, if desired.
- Pour into bowls. Cut remaining 6 peach slices into thirds. Top smoothie bowls with remaining 1-1/4 cups blueberries, peach chunks, hemp seeds and drizzle with honey.