Fruity Feta Cauliflower Bread
A delicious gluten-free cauliflower flatbread.
Calories per serving
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 egg(s)
- 1 tablespoon balsamic glaze
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1-1/2 cups frozen DOLE® Tropical Gold® Pineapple Chunks, partially thawed
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Shred or grate cauliflower into tiny pieces. Place in microwave-safe bowl, cover microwave on High 4 minutes. Cool; use a clean dish towel to press out water until cauliflower is dry.
- Stir egg, Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper into cauliflower and mix well. Press cauliflower mixture onto baking sheet into 13x9-inch rectangle. Bake 8 minutes or until crust has lightly browned.
- Spoon olive oil over crust, top with mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle pineapple chunks, and Feta cheese over the crust.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle basil on top and drizzle with balsamic glaze.
- Cool slightly before cutting.