Fresh Fish Tacos
Delicious white fish fills this taco.
Calories per serving
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 3/4 lb. white fish fillets such as cod or flounder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 8 flour tortillas (8-inch)
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1 cup DOLE Pineapple Chunks, drained
- 1/2 cup (optional) prepared salsa
- Heat the olive oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high. Add the fish fillet, skin-side down, and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 5 to 7 minutes, turning fish half-way through cooking time, until it flakes easily with a fork. Remove skin and divide into 8 pieces.
- Meanwhile, warm tacos according to package instructions. Place a piece of salmon in each taco and top with equal portions avocado, cabbage and pineapple. Serve with a tablespoon of salsa on top, if desired.