Fluffy Mandarin Salad
A creamy and delicious mandarin orange salad that can be enjoyed as a side dish or a dessert.
Calories per serving
- 1 box (4 svg.) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1/4 teaspoon orange extract
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1-1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 can (15 oz.) DOLE® Mandarin Oranges, drained
- Combine pudding mix, milk, and orange extract in a bowl. Beat with a hand mixer until well blended and thickened.
- Fold in marshmallows, whipped topping, pecans, and mandarins.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
- NOTE: 1 teaspoon grated orange zest may be substituted for orange extract.