Calories per serving
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp. lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle chile powder
- 1-1/2 cup thinly sliced DOLE® Romaine Lettuce
- 1 cup thinly sliced red cabbage
- 1 lb. red snapper fillets
- 2 tbsp. canola oil
- 8 taco sized whole wheat flour tortillas, warmed
- Combine mayonnaise, lime juice, and 1/4 teaspoon chipotle chile powder in small bowl; set aside.
- Combine romaine and cabbage in medium bowl, set aside.
- Sprinkle red snapper fillets with remaining 1/4 teaspoon chipotle chile and salt to taste.
- Brown snapper fillets on both sides in hot oil in larger nonstick skillet over medium-high heat for 6 to 8 minutes or until fish flakes easily. Remove from skillet; drain fillets on paper towels. Cool enough to handle; flake into bite-size pieces.
- To assemble each taco, spread a small amount of mayonnaise mixture on tortilla. Top with fish, romaine-cabbage mixture and avocado slices. Fold tortilla in half and spoon salsa over top of fish taco.
- Avocado and Tropical-Fruit Salsa: Stir together 1 can (15.25 oz) DOLE Tropical Fruit, drained and diced, reserve 1 tablespoons juice; 2 avocados, pitted peeled and chopped; 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro; 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion, 2 teaspoons fresh Serrano or jalapeno chile, seeded and finely chopped and 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice. Season with salt and pepper to taste.