Festive Pineapple Frittata
This is a delicious frittata full of vegetables and sweet pineapple.
Calories per serving
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup DOLE® Onions, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 cup cooked ham, diced
- 1/4 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE Pineapple Tidbits, well drained
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded smoked Gouda cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat broiler. Melt butter in 10-inch ovenproof skillet.
- Add onions and red bell pepper and cook 5 minutes. Add ham and spinach and cook additional 5 minutes.
- Whisk eggs, pineapple, cheeses, salt, and pepper in medium bowl. Add egg mixture to skillet. Using a rubber spatula, stir gently to cook until almost set.
- Broil 5 minutes or until frittata until puffed and golden.