Easy Pineapple Cucumber Salsa
An easy and tasty salsa to serve at your next party.
Calories per serving
- 2 cups frozen DOLE® Tropical Gold® Pineapple Chunks, partially thawed
- 1/4 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup diced avocado
- 1/4 cup diced cucumber
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon chili peppers, optional
- Stir together pineapple chunks, tomato, avocado, cucumber, cilantro, oil, lime juice and chili peppers in medium bowl. Season with salt to taste. Cover; refrigerate at least 1 hour.