Crunchy Pineapple Blueberry Slaw
Recipe created by Dole Blogger Ambassador Ally Phillips.
Calories per serving
- 2-1/2 to 3 cups purple cabbage, sliced thinly
- 2 large green onions, sliced thinly
- 1/2 cup DOLE® Pineapple Tidbits, drained, reserve juice
- 1/2 cup frozen DOLE Blueberries, partially thawed
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Combine cabbage, green onions, pineapple tidbits, and blueberries in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the 1/4 cup reserved pineapple juice, olive oil, lemon juice, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper and honey in a small bowl. Pour dressing over slaw.
- Toss and blend well. Refrigerate until ready to serve.