Creamy Tropical Fruit Pudding
Enjoy this creamy tropical fruit pudding.
Calories per serving
- 1 can (15.25 oz.) DOLE® Tropical Fruit
- 1 cup fat free or light sour cream
- 1 pkg. (0.9 oz) sugar free banana pudding and pie filling
- 2 tbsp. chopped almonds, toasted (optional)
- Drain tropical fruit; reserve 1/4 cup juice.
- Beat together reserved juice, sour cream and pudding mix in large mixing bowl with electric mixer on high speed 2 minutes or until thick and creamy.
- Stir in fruit. Spoon into 4 individual dessert dishes. Top with whipped topping and sprinkle with almonds, if desired.