Cranberry Orange Relish
A relish type dessert sauce with cranberry and orange.
Calories per serving
- 1 medium medium orange(s), washed, unpeeled
- 1 pkg (12 oz) frozen DOLE® Cranberries, partially thawed
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Cut orange into wedges; remove seeds.
- Pour 1/2 of the cranberries and orange in blender or food processor container. Cover; blend until chopped. Repeat step.
- Cook cranberries, orange, sugar, and cinnamon stick, over medium heat, in large saucepan for 5 to 10 minutes or until heated through. Remove cinnamon stick. Serve warm or chilled.