Coconut Pineapple Clusters
Tasty coconut pineapple treats for all ages.
Calories per serving
- 1 pkg (14 oz) flaked sweetened coconut
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 can (8 oz) DOLE® Crushed Pineapple, drained by pressing through a sieve
- 3/4 cup MINUTE® White Rice, uncooked
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp grated lemon peel
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Combine coconut, condensed milk, crushed pineapple, rice, flour, lemon juice, lemon peel, vanilla extract, baking powder, salt, and chocolate chips in large bowl; mix well.
- Drop by heaping tablespoon full onto baking sheet lined with parchment paper and lightly sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on baking sheet 5 minutes; remove cookies to wire racks. Cool completely.
*Note: If desired, chocolate chips can be melted and drizzled over cookies.