Calories per serving
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 tsp. grated orange peel
- 1 tsp. grated fresh ginger
- 5 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Slices
- Stir together barbecue sauce, orange peel, ginger in small bowl.
- Grill or broil chicken breasts 8 minutes, then brush with half of the barbecue sauce. Turn chicken over and continue to cook.
- Add pineapple slices to grill. Brush chicken and pineapple with remaining sauce. Continue grilling 8 to 10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center and slices are lightly browned. Garnish with chopped parsley, if desired.