Cherry Pineapple Delight
A cherry pineapple gelatin dessert.
Calories per serving
- 1-1/2 cups boiling water
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 pkgs. (4-serving size) cherry or cranberry flavored gelatin
- 2 cups cold water
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Chunks, drained
- Stir boiling water into cinnamon and gelatin in large bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Refrigerate 15 minutes. Stir in cold water. Refrigerate about 30 minutes or until slightly thickened (consistency of unbeaten egg whites). Reserve 1/4 cup pineapple chunks. Stir in remaining pineapple chunks. Pour into 6-cup bowl, sprayed with cooking spray.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Garnish with reserved pineapple chunks. Store leftover gelatin in refrigerator.