Cherry Almond Crumble Tart
An easy and delicious tart for any occasion.
Calories per serving
- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) frozen DOLE® Dark Sweet Cherries, thawed, reserve juice
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 4 teaspoons corn starch
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 roll (7 oz.) refrigerated pie crust(s)
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 375F. Slice each cherry in half and return to bowl with juices.
- Add sugar, corn starch, and almond extract to cherries. Stir well to combine.
- Lay out pie crust in a 9” tart pan. Press crust into bottom and sides of pan.
- Pour cherry mixture into pie crust and spread with a spoon.
- Combine flour, nutmeg, cinnamon, oats, almonds, sugar, and butter in a small bowl. Mix until crumbly.
- Spread flour mixture evenly over cherries.
- Cover tart with foil and bake for 35 minutes. Remove foil and bake for additional 10 minutes or until golden brown.