Caribbean Chicken Salad
A Caribbean chicken salad.
Calories per serving
- 1-1/2 cups DOLE® Pineapple Juice, divided
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup DOLE Mushrooms, sliced, optional
- 1 cup vanilla lowfat yogurt
- 3 tablespoons DOLE® mango chutney
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 pkg. DOLE Chopped Romaine
- 1 pound extra-large fresh DOLE Asparagus, trimmed, cooked, chilled
- 1 cup frozen DOLE Tropical Gold® Pineapple Chunks, partially thawed
- 1 cup DOLE Strawberries, quartered
- 1 to 2 DOLE Bananas, sliced
- Pour 1 cup pineapple juice in shallow, non-metallic dish. Add chicken; turn to coat both sides. Cover; refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Stir together remaining pineapple juice, yogurt, chutney and lemon peel, in small bowl; set aside.
- Grill or broil chicken, brushing occasionally with reserved pineapple marinade 6 to 8 minutes on each side or until chicken is no longer pink in center. Discard remaining marinade. Slice chicken diagonally and season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange chicken on four dinner plates lined with salad greens. Evenly divide asparagus, fruit and mushrooms on plates. Serve with pineapple yogurt dressing.