Blackberry frozen delight that is easy to make and have ready when people stop by.
Calories per serving
- 2/3 cup warm water
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons blackberry or raspberry preserves
- 4 cups frozen DOLE® Blackberries or Raspberries
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Combine sugar, preserves and water in medium mixing bowl, stirring until sugar dissolves.
- Puree blackberries or raspberries with lemon juice in food processor. To remove seeds, force through a fine strainer into bowl.
- Add sugar mixture and stir well to combine. Chill until cold.
- Freeze according to ice cream machine manufacturer's directions.
- * Mixture may also be poured into shallow metal cake pan and put in freezer until solid; about 6 hours.
Break into chunks and process in a food processor until smooth.