Black Bean Aloha Shrimp Salad
A tasty and colorful salad.
Calories per serving
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 lb. medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Tidbits, drained, juice reserved
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) romaine and radicchio lettuce blend
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1 Persian cucumber, diced
- Heat vegetable oil in a skillet over medium-high. Add shrimp, taco seasoning, and 2 tablespoons reserved juice. Saute 8 minutes or until cooked through.
- Add lettuce to a large bowl. Top with shrimp, beans, pineapple, onion, tomato, and cucumber. Drizzle with dressing.