Banana Split on a Stick
A fun way to enjoy a banana split.
Calories per serving
- 1 slice pound cake, cut into 6 cubes
- 1/2 cup Jarred Pineapple Chunks
- 1/4 small banana, cut into 4 slices
- 2 teaspoons prepared chocolate sauce, divided
- 2 tablespoons light whipped topping
- 1 maraschino cherry
- Thread alternately four pineapple cubes, three cubes of pound cake and two banana slices onto two wooden skewers.
- Drizzle each skewer with one teaspoon chocolate sauce.
- Serve the skewers with light whipped topping and maraschino cherry.
- NOTE: 1 slice is 1/6 of 1 lb frozen pound cake