Calories per serving
- 3 egg(s)
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1-1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 can (20 oz) DOLE® Crushed Pineapple, undrained
- 3 ripe DOLE Banana, chopped
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat buttermilk
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1-1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups quick cooking oats
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine eggs, brown sugar, buttermilk, oil and vanilla in medium bowl. Combine oats, flours, baking powder, salt and cinnamon in large bowl. Add egg mixture to flour mixture. Stir until just moistened, do not over mix.
- Gently fold in pineapple and diced bananas. Pour into 13x9-inch baking pan, sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool until just warm. Sprinkle with powdered sugar, if desired.