Calories per serving
- 1/2 pound boneless, skinless chicken tenders
- 2/3 cup sesame dressing, divided
- 3 cups DOLE® Classic Coleslaw
- 2 cups DOLE Broccoli Slaw
- 1 can (15 oz.), reserve 2 tbsp syrup DOLE Mandarin Oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup DOLE Green Onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Season chicken with salt and pepper; brush with 1/3 cup dressing. Grill or broil over medium heat, 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until cooked to desire doneness. Let rest 5 minutes. Thinly slice chicken, diagonally.
- Combine slaws, chicken, mandarin oranges, onions and cilantro in large bowl. Add remaining dressing, lime juice and reserved syrup; toss well. Arrange on plates.