Calories per serving
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Crushed Pineapple, undrained
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup thawed whipped topping
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) round angel food cake, cut into 3 layers
- as desired seasonal berries
- Mix pineapple and dry pudding mix in medium bowl. Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Stack cake layers on plate, spreading pudding mixture between layers and on top of cake.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve. Garnish with your favorite seasonal berries.