Angel Food Cake with Strawberry Glaze
Heavenly cake with a sweet glaze of strawberry.
Calories per serving
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 cups frozen DOLE® Strawberries, partially thawed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon orange marmalade
- 1 prepared angel food cake
- Stir orange juice into cornstarch in medium saucepan. Add strawberries, sugar and marmalade. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to low; cook 2 minutes, stirring, or until sauce thickens. Cool or chill.
- Cut cake into 12 slices. To serve, spoon sauce over each slice. Garnish with whipped topping, if desired.