Seasons Frozen Fruit Salad Cake
Try the recipe below!
Prep time 15 mins
Total time 8 hrs 15 mins
You will need
1 can Seasons Tropical Fruit Cocktail Mix, drained with syrup set aside
1 can of 2-in-1 sweetened thick creamer, chilled in the refrigerator for 4 hours
6 pieces mamon, each sliced horizontally to create 2 layers
- Pour the chilled 2-in-1 sweetened thick creamer in a bowl and use a fork to beat it, incorporating enough air until it fluffs up.
- Add in the drained Seasons Fruit Cocktail in the bowl and fold it in with the 2-in-1 sweetened thick creamer until well incorporated. Set aside the fruit salad mixture until needed.
- Take 6 slices of mamon and layer it flat on a deep-set container.
- Pour half of the fruit cocktail syrup evenly on the layer of mamon.
- Spoon and layer half of the fruit salad mixture on top of the mamon. Take the remaining 6 slices of mamon and layer it flat on top of the fruit salad layer. Pour the remaining fruit cocktail syrup on the second mamon layer and then top it off with the rest of the fruit salad.
- Cover the container with a lid or cling wrap and let it set in the freezer for 4 hours or overnight.