DOLE® Virgin Margarita
Try the recipe below!
Prep time 15 mins
Total time 15 mins
You will need
1 can DOLE® Sparkling Lemon Lime Fruit Drink
1 orange, medium size
- salt or colored sugar for garnish
6 mint leaves
- thin orange slices, optional for garnish
- Place the glass in the freezer to chill for about 15 minutes before you’re about to serve the drink.
- Take the glass from the fridge and turn it upside down in a bowl with cold water and then a bowl of salt or colored sugar to rim the glass. Set aside.
- Put the orange half in the tumbler portion of the shaker. Use a muddler or the heavy handle of a spoon to muddle the fruit until juices come out.
- Fill the tumbler ½ full with ice and pour 1 (240ml) can of DOLE® Sparkling Lemon Lime Fruit Drink.
Shake to incorporate and mix well. Strain and pour everything in the rimmed glass. You can opt to garnish with an orange slice. Serve the drink as is or with more ice.
NOTE: If you want to make it non-virgin, add 2 tablespoons (or a jigger) of tequila in the shaker together with the rest of the ingredients before shaking.